Want to be a part of something exciting? Help Octapharma Plasma open our next Donor Center!
At Octapharma Plasma you can channel your passion for helping others into a medical career that is fast-paced and personally and professionally rewarding. Whether you are just beginning your career or you have experience in the medical field, we have many exciting opportunities for you to consider
The Donor Floor Technician is an entry-level position, and is responsible for preparing the donor area for the plasmapheresis process (i.e., donor and equipment).
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Maintains compliance with SOP, current Good Manufacturing Procedures (cGMP) and regulatory guidelines
- Sets up and prepares all equipment and disposable supplies for venipuncture and plasmapheresis procedures
- Operates the automated plasmapheresis machines including response and evaluation of all alarms and machine errors, documentation of exceptions, etc.
- Monitors donors and maintains awareness to any reactions to ensure donor safety
- Monitors equipment operations to ensure quality of product
- Ensures donor confidentiality, meets customer service expectations, greets and acknowledges donors as they are assigned to donation area and after completing donation process
- Ensures proper sanitation and cleaning of equipment and work area between donors