ADMA Biologics is a biopharmaceutical company relentlessly committed to creating superior products for immunodeficient patients at risk for infection. It is our devotion to this underserved population that fuels us, and our hands-on approach to production and development that sets us apart.
We currently have an opening for a part time Donor Screener in our Kennesaw Plasma Center.
The Screener is responsible for ensuring the acceptability of donors following established procedures and must be capable of interpreting the results of the health history and vital signs in relation to the specific criteria.
This position will also assist with the administrative duties to support the Donor Center and maintain compliance with procedures and regulations while following the current Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Screener is expected to be professional and courteous at all times as they are a representative of our organization and interact dQualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 12 months in the health field preferred or a combination of experience and education equivalent to this requirement
- Available to work extended shifts
- Basic computer skills
- Occupational exposure to blood borne pathogens
- Ability to lift, pull, or tug up to 40lbs
- Ability to work within a cold environment, -30°C, for short periods of time
- Work requires extended periods of standing and bending
- CPR certified or the ability to obtain certification preferred