University Health System is one of the largest employers in San Antonio. We are a nationally recognized teaching hospital and consistently recognized as a leader in advanced treatment options, new technologies and clinical research. Our mission is to improve the good health of the community through high quality compassionate patient care, innovation, education and discovery. We are currently looking for a Healthcare Engineer Technician III to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company with a reputation for exceptional service and patient care.
What you will do:
- Maintains, services, calibrates, adjusts, repairs, and tests all types of general medical equipment for the University Health System
- Provides and documents complex repairs and calibration services on a broad range of patient care and support equipment.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of all aspects of medical equipment management.
What we require:
- Associate's degree (A.A.) in Biomedical Equipment Technology or Electronics Technology from a two year college, technical school or equivalent experience is required.
- Four years of experience in a full service biomedical section/department or company, with at least one year as a senior technician, is required
- Certified Biomedical Equipment Technician (CBET) preferred
Why you should apply:
- Advancement opportunities
- Generous benefits packages
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- We are ranked as one of the best hospitals in South Texas