Colorado Plains Medical Center
Excellent opportunity for a compassionate LPN! Provides direct patient care in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice to geriatric patients under the direction of an RN on the Geriatric Behavioral Health Unit.
Requires active CO LPN license and BLS certification and excellent customer service; excellent critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision; and skill in applying and modifying the principles, methods, and techniques of professional nursing to provide ongoing patient care. Prefer one year professional nursing experience in an acute hospital setting. Nursing home and/or geriatric experience a plus. Some Call Required. Expected salary range $$15.96-$24 DOE plus applicable shift differentials, call and call back pay.New Hire Sign On Bonus $2,500 with committment. Day Shift.
New Grads Welcome!
Full Time Opportunities include:
- Medical insurance options at the beginning of the month after 31 days
- Dental insurance options at the beginning of the month after 31 days
- Vision insurance options at the beginning of the month after 31 days
- Voluntary benefit options available at the beginning of the month after 31 days
- Company paid Life Insurance after 31 days
- Shopping/Cell Phone Discounts
- 401K participation available
- PTO and EIB accrual
- Company provided Employee Assistance Program
All positions require completion of post-offer drug screen and background check (includes; employment, criminal and education) is required.LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.