Medix is hiring for a permanent Phlebotomist in the Johnson County area with a leading laboratory that specializes in long term care! This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity.
Teamwork and a positive attitude are a must for this position. If you match the below requirements, you have the opportunity to grow with this organization for years to come! All candidates are encouraged to apply!
This is a Mobile Phlebotomy position from 3:30 AM to 11:00 AM - Paid Mileage
The current rate of pay for this position is $12.00 - $15.00 hourly depending on experience
- Manages incoming calls and dispatches for collection needs,
- collects specimens from patients at facilities,
- brings specimens back to lab to be processed and analyzed,
- identifies patients and properly labels specimens,
- completes STAT runs as needed
- 2 years or more Phlebotomy experience required
- Long Term Care phlebotomy experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED