Phlebotomist needed 4 days per week for specialist physician office.
- Obtain blood samples for medical testing through venipuncture or capillary puncture
- Follow infection control, safety procedures, OSHA and COLA regulations
- Review of test orders
- Centrifuge and specimen processing
- Documentation of phlebotomy and specimens
- Entry of patient data into EMR
- Stocking and general housekeeping of laboratory
We are a team-oriented, ambitious and enthusiastic staffing firm. We have a passion for people- our clients and employees. We focus on building alliances with each of you in order to meet your individual goals and expectations. We believe in the principle that quality customer care is the foundation of success.
What does this mean? It means that you can have the confidence that your decision to partner with Arvon will create a caring and long lasting bond.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Drug Free Workplace Employer.