Currently hiring apply now for immediate consideration!
Looking to bring on an experienced licensed Phlebotomist to support business needs. Applicant must be a professional, attentive to detail, focused individual - capable of multitasking and providing exceptional hospitality to clients. Additional job details are as follows:
- Responsible for answering phones, maintaining logs/records, researching information, training employees, usage of computerized databases, and written and verbal communications.
- Performing blood draws on clients and handing specimens
- Must comply with applicable safety procedures in the workplace
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent w/2 years' experience. Meet all state & local requirements for Phlebotomy.
- Must be able to work independently, have great customer services skills, and be able to problem solve using LCA resources
- Must have pediatric - geriatric Phlebotomy experience
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.