PST with a minimum of two years experience as a patient service technician/phlebotomist and may qualify as a floater.
Skill and comprehension level required for this category:
- Phlebotomy certification from an accredited agency, completion of an approved phlebotomy training course, or equivalent experience through previous employment.
- Minimum of two years verifiable phlebotomy experience.
- Exhibit proficiency in all of the following: blood collection by venipuncture and capillary technique from patients of all age groups, urine drug screen collections, paternity collections, breath/saliva alcohol testing, LCM/Cyber Tools, TestCup, pediatric blood collections, difficult draws (patients in mental retardation facilities, long-term care facilities, drug rehabilitation facilities, prisons, psychiatric facilities, or similar facilities).
- Has comprehensive understanding of compliance and safety and is able to effectively communicate the importance of compliance and safety to other employees.
- Possess the ability and skills necessary to provide orientation and training for patient service technicians.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.